Saltash Physiotherapy Clinic – Face to face appointments cancelled
How best to Contact us and continue with virtual consultations and classes
We just wanted to take this opportunity to touch base with you in these difficult and uncertain times.
We would like to re assure you that we are here for you. If there is anything we can do to help, any advice or assistance we can provide then please get in contact.
We have made the difficult decision to close our doors for face to face appointments.
During this time whilst we are physically distancing ourselves from each other we are providing the following services:
- Some of the insurance companies have confirmed they will continue to fund remote consultations if they are appropriate so your rehabilitation can continue.
- A telephone consultation service to offer any help.
- Bookings for Video calling and assessments through Zoom or Skype. There will be a small charge for initial consultations and follow up appointments
- The ability to send appropriate exercises via email (rehab my patient) with video links attached
- Real time Pilates classes via Zoom for those who have enrolled on previous courses
I will try to keep you updated the best I can through our Facebook page….watch this space!
We look forward to seeing you on the other side of this.
Take care and look after yourselves and those close to you.
Hayley and the Team at Saltash Physiotherapy Clinic (March 2020)